60 Days 'til Summer Challenge60 Days ‘til Summer Challenge
Are you ready to join us for our biggest challenge of the year!
Last year, the turnout for our 90 Days Challenge was so amazing but way too long! So we are doing 60 days instead. Anyone can join this challenge and attendance is encourage but not required.
Summer is coming! Before we know it, it's shorts and crop top time! Let's all get ready together.
What is the 60 Days ‘til Summer challenge?
It is a Transformation Challenge where winners are based on the best transformation.
Transformation: alter your physique, gain muscle, lose fat or tone up, regardless of total weight loss.
What do you get in 60 days?
A jump-start to living a healthy way of life and a healthier you!
Weekly support & prizes, Motivation, New workout buddies and a basic meal plan. Attendance is encouraged, but not required and a chance to win AWESOME prizes including 200 bucks! Best of all, you will be on your way to living a healthier lifestyle.
What can you win?
Aside from bragging rights?
1st Grand Prize winner will win $200 Cash Prize and one month Unlimited VIP Pass (come to any class for one month)
2nd Runner up: $50 BB Giftcard and one month Unlimited VIP Pass (come to any class for one month)
Anyone who weighs in every Wednesday will be entered in a raffle for a chance to win a prize. Winner is announced every Friday.
60 DAYS 'TIL SUMMER TIMELINE
Registration: today until April 22nd
Photo Submission & Weigh Ins: today until April 22nd at 11:59 pm
Challenge Start Date: April 23rd, 2018
Challenge End Date: June 21st, 2018
How it works!
- Register online https://form.jotform.com/70436854273157
- Pay your $20 Challenge Fee in person at the studio or online (VENMO available @angeliqueann)
- Photo Submissions & Weigh-ins. You have a choice to have one of our instructors take your pictures and do your measurements or You can do it on your own.
What you'll need
- A scale (preferably digital)
- A digital camera or smartphone
- A full-length mirror or someone to take your photo
Take & Submit 5 photos. 1 photo of weight & weigh in word "#BBSUMMER2018" while standing on scale, Front Photo with one hand on waist and the other holding up a sign with the weigh in word, right side hands behind the neck, left side hands behind the neck and back with hands on waist.
When submitting photos it is best to use photos taken by a digital camera. If you prefer to use your cell phone, be sure that it can take and send high-resolution photos, as many cannot! Have someone else take the photo for you, in front of a plain background or white wall. The less clutter in the background, the more attention on you.
Wear swimwear or tight fitting workout wear in solid colors. Show as much of your body as is comfortable. This is the best way to see the changes that have happened in your body! Remember to include your face in the photos so we can plainly see that it is you in both photos!
Make sure that you have before/after photos in the same pose so we can accurately see your transformation! And don’t suck it in or push it out – let us see the REAL YOU! Don’t forget to take progress pictures, as well so you can see the difference weekly. Below is an example of what must be submitted. Please send the photos in one email with your Name on the Subject line. Please do not make a collage. We need individual pics.
Photos must be Submitted by April 22nd 2018 at 11:59pm to email@example.com
- There will be 2 ways to take your Body Measurements to track your progress. We will share a log along with the 60 days meal plan where you can track your measurements.
Neck, Right Arm, Left Arm, Chest, Waist, Hips
If you would like to measure other body parts you are welcome to do so. The more ways you track your progress the better.
You can also turn in your measurements from Nutrishop Glendora West Covina.
They have an Inbody Machine that allows you to see what your body is composed of!
- Create and design your plan or Use ours (we are giving all the people who join a basic Meal Plan with breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks choice). Nutrishop Glendora West Covina can also help you create the perfect plan.
- Workout and DON'T QUIT!
- After the 60 days, Submit before and after photos. BEST TRANSFORMATION wins!
Here is a summary of the rules of the 60 Days 'til Summer Challenge
- Write down your long term and weekly goals
- Follow a Meal Plan or Create your own
- Drink Lots of water Water
- Try to eat at least 5 times a day (3 meals, 2 snacks)
- Workout at least 3 to 5 times a week. You can do more if you want.
- Weekly updates: anyone who weigh in every Wednesday will be entered into a raffle. Winner is announced every Friday night!
Are you ready for the next 60 days?
Click YES I'M IN to join